Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Home Again...

We are back from our vacation to Disney! We had such a great time (I will post a couple of my favorite pictures later today)! What a shock to the system to go back to work full time yesterday...I was dragging and I couldn't get into a normal rhythm. But I am feeling better this morning - minus my run this AM, it was a little rough. LOL.
We also picked our new house with weekend. Yes that right, we are moving again. After two years in GA its off to Fort Lost Woods...err...Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Not our top choice (not on the list at all) but we are okay with it. Its close to his family and little chance of deployment since its a Training & Doctrine post. We'll be going back up to FLW in a couple of weeks to sign the stack of paperwork. Now we just have to sell our current home...

No comments: