Friday, May 26, 2006

Wild Indian 5...

We picked up our puppy today! (see banner for picture-I'll have new ones soon) The breeder selected Wild Indian as the litter theme and he was pupply #5. LOL. We are still coming up with a new name to register him under; our top choice is:

Wild Indian Last of the Mohicans - code name: Hawkeye

What do you think? Anyone have any better suggestions? I loved to know.

So we drove the hour to the breeders & back this morning and I have been at home all day trying to get our baby adjusted...and the cats adjusted! He is so sweet, it would be easy to spoil him but we know better. I don't want a monster on our hands. But so far so good; day one down - the easiest day. We will see how he does tonight! Hopefully he won't cry the night away like he did the enter drive home this morning. I am not sure I could take it ;-(

No comments: