Thursday, February 09, 2012

Blogging, Journaling, Writing...Expressing

A good friend has inspired me to start blogging again - and to really make it a habit this time.  Not for any exciting reason (i.e. she's living abroad and we are living vicariously through her) but so I have a place to put my thoughts/think out loud.  And hopefully to keep moving ahead, in the right direction.

Its been a long year; I stopped working to become a stay-at-home-momma, we've moved twice, had a baby, and  received two major medical diagnosis for our young son (Autism & CVID) along with all the other things make up life.  Let's just say its been an interesting ride and it hasn't stopped yet.

So the big question is what now?  Well I keep faith, keep crafting, keep parenting and keep living this extraordinary life.  I will actually do that knitting project I mentioned in my last post (18 months ago), I will share what we are eating & doing and I will begin to rebuild my faith.

No comments: