Thursday, June 01, 2006

Another Day...

Well we have survived the initial week with our new puppy. We all are adjusting well and can I say I have the smartest dog ever! He is already retrieving the fresbi and a tennis ball! He is starting to understand sit (I haven't worked that command very hard yet). And he is super sweet. He comes to the office everyday and sleeps under my desk or chews on his toys. He is just great.
So in general everything is going well here. We are getting the house ready for the move and we have our next trip to Missouri scheduled. We are going to meet with the builder 9-11 June and after that our house will be under construction.
Now if I could only get over being soooo tired. I am dragging butt and have been since I came back from leave/vacation. Slowly getting into the groove.

No comments: